Lacy Litten works as the Operations Manager for Teixeira Farms in Santa Maria, CA. Lacy got her start in agriculture working as a Human Resources Manager, quickly adding on responsibilities in safety and food safety.
In addition to serving as Founder and President of Facts from Farmers, Lacy serves on multiple community boards and industry committees:
- Arroyo Grande Sportsman’s Club, Board Member
- Santa Maria Valley Pioneer Association, Past Board Member
- Leadership Santa Maria Valley, Board Chair
- California Women for Agriculture, Santa Maria Chapter, Past President
- Good Ol’ Girls Club, Founder
- Coalition of Labor and Agricultural Businesses (COLAB), Board Member
- United Fresh Food Safety & Technology Council, Past Member
- Global Food Safety Initiative Leafy Greens Technical Working Group, Past Member
Lacy has a BA in Mass Communication and Media Studies from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University and a MA in Organizational Leadership. Lacy holds several certifications in food safety and other agriculture related areas. She graduated Leadership Santa Maria Valley in 2018 and was part of the United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Program, Class 24. In her free time, she enjoys horseback riding, archery, traveling, and spending time in the mountains.