Heather Mulholland is a fourth generation California Citrus grower and COO of Mulholland Citrus, located in Orange Cove, California. Heather earned her bachelor’s degree from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and her master’s degree from California State University Fresno.
Heather participates in several industry and community organizations:
- Alumni of the California Agricultural Leadership Program (Class44)
- Heather currently serves as the California Agricultural Leadership Region 6 Alumni Chair
- Alumni Western Growers Future Volunteer Leaders Program (Class IV)
- Western Growers Women pilot program committee member and program participant
- Alumni of Leadership Fresno Class (Class 29).
- She serves on the California Citrus Mutual Communications Committee and formerly served on the Marketing Committee
- Heather co-chairs the Annual Boys and Girls Club Harvest Gala, in support of the Reedley and Orange Cove Boys and Girls Clubs.
Heather loves California Agriculture. When not on the farm Heather can be found exploring nature with her husband, daughter and dogs, paddle boarding, and sharing meals with friends and family.