Larry operates Rancho Laguna Farms in Santa Maria, CA. Rancho Laguna grows organic and conventional strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and conventional cauliflower, broccoli, cilantro, celery, kale, and iceberg.
Raised in the Santa Maria Valley, Larry is a 4th generation farmer who attended Santa Maria High School, and later attended Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Crop Science.
Larry’s leadership experience includes:
- Grower-Shipper of San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties, Past Chairman
- Santa Barbara County Farm Bureau, Past Director
- Santa Maria Boys and Girls Club, Past Board Member
- Santa Barbara County Fair, 37th Agriculture District, Past Board Member
- Santa Barbara County Planning Commissioner, 4th District
Larry enjoys hiking, skiing, wake surfing and spending time with his wife of over 25 years, Traci, and their 4 children.