Lacy Litten works as the Director of Food Safety & Field Operations Manager at Innovative Produce/Faith Farming in Santa Maria, CA. Lacy got her start in agriculture working as a Human Resources Manager, quickly adding on responsibilities in safety and food safety.
In addition to serving as Founder and President of Facts from Farmers, Lacy serves on multiple community boards and industry committees:
- Arroyo Grande Sportsman’s Club, Board Member
- Santa Maria Valley Pioneer Association, Board Member
- Leadership Santa Maria Valley, Board Member
- California Women for Agriculture, Santa Maria Chapter, Past President
- Good Ol’ Girls Club, Founder
- Coalition of Labor and Agricultural Businesses (COLAB), Board Member
- Biz Masters Toastmasters, Member
- United Fresh Food Safety & Technology Council, Member
- Global Food Safety Initiative Leafy Greens Technical Working Group, Member
Lacy has a BA in Mass Communication and Media Studies from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University and is currently pursuing a MA in Organizational Leadership. Lacy holds several certifications in food safety and other agriculture related areas. She graduated Leadership Santa Maria Valley in 2018 and was part of the United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Program, Class 24. In her free time, she enjoys horseback riding, archery, traveling, and spending time in the mountains.